Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

We had a very laid back V Day yesterday....it started out with a gift. I gave my husband a coffee in the morning with all our friends on the patio.
I made two pans of Cinnamon Rolls the night before and baked them in the morning. So we had a visit on the patio and enjoyed the morning sun. DH went for a bike ride with a neighbor and the neighbor had a wreck and fell off his bike!

After 15 miles they made it back safely and we sat on the patio again. Everybody must have liked it so much, they came back for Happy Hour and that was my day! That's the laid back version of life at the Palms....or a day in the life of MsKay...oh yeah, I almost forgot.a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBPCv6LDWSpfETAOkdpkJO-nErDakD6qNkdkiKeU2Q9QDMzELuTkRvuipRD2YM4FUOkp54_fftKRfMgyfBwDJIPDpnyaZsHlKlHOn5bdFHWI8FEXvaxVmHOK1A53TXNLLjZe78gvwF7Rs/s1600/DSCN3122.JPG">
I did 3 loads of laundry. This morning we are off and running and about to leave to take a tour of the Marine Corp Air Station. They give tours once a month. Hopefully I'll have some thing interesting to share from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment