Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caught Up

Let me just begin by saying that it is not a normal Arizona winter! I woke up in the night to rain and wind again! This time no measurable amount but enough to wet everything down again. It's cold. 50 degrees. Am I crabby? Not really. I think that I'm just about back to normal after our vacation. Got out the seashells I picked up at the beach and am cleaning them up today. I went back to the gym yesterday and will go the rest of the week. Our view of the mountains is blocked off this morning. I don't mind so much if its a rig that looks like this. This big bad boy pulled in after dark last night.
A Enduromax Front Puller with two slides. They probably have a car in that trailer, but didn't unload it.
I had DH go take a couple of pictures of it. I just still don't want a rig this big, but they are awesome to look at and I'm sure very comfortable. I will have my view back soon, they are just overnighters.
No real news happening here this week. DH is off golfing today, peace and quiet...and I am looking for a replacement hub cover for a front wheel. It's pretty frustrating at this point in looking for parts for an older Coach such as ours and the parent company is not building coaches.
I'm calling some dealerships today for suggestions. I think we will take off and go to Tucson for some other things at Camping World. We will haul the other hub cover around incase we come across a dealership or place we may find one. DH even tried the truck stop here with no luck, I think ours is in a Texas ditch :(. I'm also trying to replace the windshield drapes this year. Still looking at RV resorts where we will park in April while DH is gone to Mexico for 5 days, someplace where I can be self sufficient in case he becomes incapacitated racing the Baja!The only thing on my bucket list right now is to learn how to Kayak! I will conclude by saying that even if it was really colder than usual at the beach last week, we had a great time and here are some more pics of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment