Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monday Monday, Rain on Tuesday

We had a beautiful day on Monday. The three of us headed to Tucson for some exploring and shopping. We spent a couple of hours at Camping World. It is time to renew our Presidents Club and I bought a new 2010 edition of "The Next Exit" a guide to Food, Gas, Lodging and Camping on all the exits off the Interstates. I had several things that I wanted to pick up getting ready for the Summer Travel Season. I meandered next door to Beaudry RV's Parts Dept. and they fixed me up with a replacement hub cover. I don't want to lose one of those very often and 50 bucks a pop. Comparing the RVers Atlas and the newest Motor Carrier's Atlas, I opted for the latter, because the other falls apart rather easily. The new one seems to be easier to read and the roads are all highlighted. After Cracker Barrel for lunch and a trip through the new Walmart off of exit 246 we made our way back up to home sweet coach. We had planned on driving up North West of Phoenix today and seeing the sights on the Apache Trail, but I was rudely awakened at 6:30 by the sounds of wind and rain! Scratched that plan for today. Probably will wait to do that trip next Monday. It's still not an overly warm spring time. Enough rain....enough. Today was my youngest's 30th birthday! Now I feel a little older. We celebrated for him tonight with Sonic burgers and Cold Stone Ice Cream. The pain I'm feeling today has nothing to do with labor! Just Arthritis.....yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment