Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ready to Get the Show on the Road!

I finished up a bunch more laundry and errands. The sunshades and tire covers are off and put away. The air in the tires is good and the car is cleaned out. We had the last gathering in the clubhouse tonight with all that are left.
These three fabulous Weimeriners and their pet parents left this morning. I have really enjoyed getting to know them the last couple of years.
KayCee is sad because her boyfriend left. Strider is an awesome dog, in spite of his mom thinkin' he's thick headed! She is a dog trainer/dog show judge. They are going home to Arkansas, but on the way will stop over in Tulsa Oklahoma for a big dog show.
She spends countless hours with all three of these lucky dogs, working on obedience and agility. KayCee sat in their car patiently thinking she could just go with them! Wrong answer!
I don't know what I'd do without the traveling nut case. She sits real quiet until you actually start the vehicle and then gets crazy. We'll miss seeing those dogs until next year. DH going to Gilbert to shoot sporting clays early in the morning, and I will start packing things up. We need to go into town one more time. I decided to take quite a bit of bottled water besides my full tank, in case there's issues with the water from the earthquake. I searched the RV Resorts north of El Centro today and up by Palm Springs in case we decide to move farther away from the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment