Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Western Arizona

It's a different world out here! We are taking care of a lot of boring details before DH goes to the Baja Rally.
Last night we spent time at the hot tub with a couple of our neighbors from the Bozeman area in Montana. Hopefully we will get the chance to stop in and see them this summer while we are completing our tour of that state. We have already visited the southern part of Montana, and this summer we will complete the tour of the Northern half. It's always nice to visit with someone from the area and get pointers on the best things to see and do, a local opinion usually produces good tips for great experiences.
Mundane tasks today, oil change and tires rotated on suburban and lunch at a recommended mexican cafe. Asada lunch plate was awesome. That's one of those "locals" recommendations from the guys down the street at Midas that were doing the work on the car. I've decided to save all the exploration of the area, and touring for next winter. I'm still not feeling quite to par.
Went to clinic and got medicine yesterday. I have had sinus headaches and bronchitis for about 2 weeks and finally got tired enough to deal with it. Now I'm just wishing the meds would kick in and make me feel better!
I made a salad last night and put the knife in the dish water, which I never do (hardly ever) and when I went to do the dishes I found the knife! Tried to cut my ring finger to the bone!
There are advantages to that...now I can't do dishes~! I will share some more of the pictures that I took around here yesterday of the facilities.
They're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment