Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's the Weekend!

You know what they say! Make plans and watch God laugh! We've had the greatest weather since we've been here in Buffalo, and with our time winding down, most of the planned tour activities completed, I had planned (there's that word again!) to hang around here and get some work done this weekend in preparation for Monday's departure. DH went up to Big Horn to shoot this morning, and after looking at the map of our route up into Montana and calling up the road for reservations at Mountain Range RV Park in Columbus Montana, our Monday destination, I set out to getting all the cleaning supplies out to give Betsy a rub down.
After surveying the job, I decided that a damp rag, the California duster and polishing cloths should be enough. We just had her washed and waxed before we left Arizona, so she just needs a touch up this time. I have the back and almost the whole driver's side done...and guess what? The thunder, lightening and rain drove me back inside! I put all the supplies away...It's lunch time and I'll stay in until this passes and try it again.
I really wanted to have tomorrow to get things stowed and prepare for travel at my leisure, but if I have to do a quick stow n go I can do that too. I have some pretty good sight seeing plans for the next week...I think even DH will be impressed, now if the wildlife cooperates, it will be the next Adventure! Stay tuned! For Me? Back to watching the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment