Thursday, July 8, 2010

KayCee Hates the Vaccum!

At this writing, DH is running the hand held vaccum, Thank you honey! I have all of our throw rugs drying after a trip to the laundry mat, a really nice place I might add. It ranks right up there with some of the best I've been to so far. I've seen good and I've seen really really bad! KayCee should be invisible in this picture. I don't understand it, I bought her a camoflauge shirt!lol. She's up there with some "model" dogs now! We had a very nice lunch at a small Italian Bistro here. Dino's is a fairly new place, opened just this year on the same street as Hardee's, Taco John's, McDonalds,Pizza Hut and several other independently owned restaurants. Inside service is on white linen and the smell of the homemade breads, doughs and baked goods, is wonderful! We had Toasted Italian Sandwiches, served with home made Italian Chips on the side. Stopped at the veterinary clinic down the street and stocked up of flea and tick medicine. We also had to wash the car because they were spraying water on the overpass when we came home and splattered the whole car from above. I will share with you a little bit of meaningless Word Play from the laundry mat!

1. Coffee (n) The person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted (adj.) Appalled over how much weight you have gained.
3. Esplanade (v) to attempt an explanation while drunk.
4. Gargoyle (n) olive-flavored mouthwash.
5. Flatulence (n) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a
steamroller.

Have a great day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment