Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Too hot to fish...too lazy to drive anywhere. Went to the show here in Hazen last night. Not too whoopy of a theater. Stale popcorn and flat pop. Spent $24.00 and could've stayed home. I guess I'm just grouchy today. I did enjoy the show..."Grown Ups" and can say that's one off my list.
It's 95 degrees today. It's supposed to be yuccky all week. Think we'll stay home and have ice cream later. DH kicked back and watching Pheasants Forever on TV. The season is getting closer! KayCee hasn't even left the couch today. She's being her typical House Frau self. We've seen some Pheasants up here, and there's more pheasant country where we're going in Minnesota. Just too bad that the season isn't on nowI have planned a big trip south for tomorrow. We will go south and back east. It will be a big loop and we'll explore some Native landmarks and Indian Villages I can hope it's cooler, but don't think I'll get my wish.
Wheat harvest is in full swing up here now, the fields and roads are full of semis and combines. The fields are HUGE. They have a lot of Canola fields in full bloom too.
I spent part of today planning for the future moves into Minnesota. Lots of miles yet to go and at least I have general direction. Now we have some ugly clouds overhead and we will probably get some rain. A cool down will not hurt my feelings, just keep the hail away!

No comments:

Post a Comment