Friday, November 19, 2010

Goooood Morning Nebraska!!!!

The frost is most definitely on the pumpkin, and on my back yard, the sunrises are pretty awesome too!
The time change is still getting to me, or at least that's what I blame it on. It could just be my motor mind is in gear and I don't want to miss anything. I've been waking up at 5:30 and always up before 6.
Its still dark! It has ben a good start to my days, in that I get my exercise in and morning chores and still have a lot of the day to do things I need to do.
The rolls are in the oven this morning, as I'm getting ready for grandkids and their mom to arrive this afternoon.
They will spend the weekend here with us, hunting with grandpa and we will watch the Cornhuskers on tv. There's a front coming in bringing some freezing drizzle for tomorrow but Sunday is supposed to be nice.
We've been invited to a special shopping event Sunday evening at DH's beloved Cabela's, so I'm browsing and making a list. Just one of the benefits of a black Cabela's card. The discounts won't hurt a bit this time of year, when we will be buying from them anyway! I have all of my medical appointments done now. A very good report from the Doctor at least.
I sent DH off to see his Dr. this morning. He already had his bloodwork done so it should be a short appointment. Now I am planning for the trip to Missouri next week and our Thanksgiving gathering. Time is definitely marching and as soon as we get back from Missouri, it'll be time to start planning for the move southwest. I better get up and do something, the day is getting away from me!

1 comment:

  1. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving you guys. Will be enjoying mine with son at a friend's family gathering in Albuquerque.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete