Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Sunday before Santa Comes

The days are getting busier and busier. Yesterday was a really nice day. DH went hunting with a whole crew of guys from Grand Island NE. The TV weatherman and friends came down here and my youngest son came down to help his dad with a big group. A good time was had by all, except the poor weatherman lost his phone and now today DH is back out there hunting, but for a phone instead of birds! I am doing my last round of baking. Will decorate Cookies and deliver a couple of home made gifts tonight. We are forcast to get some more snow about Wednesday. Guess it will brighten the snow up that we already have. We will load everything up and make our way up to our Hotel on Thursday so I can decorate and get everything set up. Got to watch this year's "Thrills and Spills" drag racing recap show this morning. I miss it already, and can't wait til February when we will be at Firebird for their second 2010 appearance. I've got a couple of projects to finish up here, a couple days to clean, store stuff and winterize and it's "Down the Road We go!" I'm almost getting excited. I've had enough snow and cold for a long while. Don't know what's up with it this year. Everywhere having a harsh mess. I may look at a month in Hawaii next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment