Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hope all you Father's have a wonderful day. We're having a slow day. DH is going to go across the highway and shoot blue rocks this afternoon. Two out of four kids have called. I feel bad today.
Probably shouldn't have spent the day in the sun yesterday and stayed all day in Kaycee but I would have had to been dead to not have gone! Hope I feel better soon, we've got some trips to take this week. They had wagons and horses to provide rides from distant parking.
It was such a good time and a great thing for the LeDouxs and the town of Kaycee, a very small town.
I'm kinda partial to drummers, but it was great that Garth Brooks showed up, stayed in the shadows and never spoke a word. Just wanted to honor his friend and take a look at the finished Bronze and the Memorial Park. As did we! We were there two years ago when they first started the park.
The difference is amazing and they've really done a lot of work. We're not doing anything special today and I think there's a nap in my future, but first will share more pics from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment