Monday, June 14, 2010

Sightseeing in Buffalo

There was a break in the rain yesterday, so we got out and did a 10 cent tour of the town, had lunch at the local truck stop and just as we got home it started raining again!
I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with photos. I am proud of the fact that I learned something new yesterday! The process never ends...lol.....ever since I have gotten my new Nikon camera, I haven't been able to figure out how to burn the pictures onto a CD. My old Kodak Easy Share had a button built right in to the software and it was really easy, but the new one isn't as user friendly. I finally figured out that I could use my XP and burn the pictures off, and it's super easy! Big sigh of relief. So I take the older pics, burn them to a disc and delete them from my computer. We drove on the outskirts and looked at the hills, took a turn through the park and let KayCee chase a ball and get some exercise.
They have a huge swimming pool in the park and it's free to the public. A fork of the Powder Horn River runs through town and the park.
Got familiar with the main streets and where the stores were located. The sun is peeking through this morning, but I'm not holding my breath. It rained most of the night. We are headed north this morning to Sheridan and if it dries out some, I will exploring some walking paths this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment