Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Big News

I've spent the last couple of days trying to get things organized for the upcoming weekend. The weather is getting colder right now, but I am thankful not to be in Colorado or the panhandle of Nebraska for the forcast is for up to 2 feet of snow in the next couple of days. Us? Just rain. Maybe. I have spent the past couple of hours writing about our experiences and opinions concerning a Continued Service Plan on our Coach. Recent new owners, asked for some guidance on whether or not to purchase this plan. It's insurance. It's a pain. We've used it a couple times on some pretty costly but necessary repairs, that I wouldn't have wanted the whole bill, but quite honestly, the plan was misrepresented and doesn't pay nearly as well as they said it would. Having said that....moving on. Sent DH to wash some blankets for me downtown today and he ended up playing cards. I have got several functions and appointments made in the last couple of days. Christmas Reservations made in Kearney. Family Reunion Reservations for June in Cheyenne, done. Dental Check ups for tomorrow. DH goes for medical tomorrow and I will go next week. Can't believe that the month of October is almost over. Haloween is in two days...so is the end to Daylight Savings time. Don't forget to turn your clocks back on Saturday night!~

No comments:

Post a Comment