Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain, Drizzle, Fog and jet lag!

That's the story here in the big city of Oxford today. The other biggie is the fact that I feel like I have jet lag! Am so tired today I can't hardly put one foot in front of the other. I slept in way late for me, and I still needed a nap. I blame part of this on the weather,hopefully I won't get sick. Got some technical issues dealt with today. Ordered a Retrofit Kit that we need for the Fuel filter/water seperator on the coach. Made some appointments and cooked a little. DH ventured out in the weather and went to town this afternoon. It has been drizzly and cold all day. Hope it straightens up pretty soon, I'm tired of this already. We have to be on the road to the Vet Clinic early on Friday, as KayCee gets her teeth cleaned, nails clipped and shots. Last night I let her out in the back yard and she treed a coon up a telephone pole and I had a devil of a time getting her to come back in! I hated to break the news to her, but shes a bird dog, not a coon dog. She never really barked at it, just stared in disbelief. Have to make the trek to Kearney while she's being worked on to pick some things up and go to Cabelas. It's hard to believe, Thursday is hubby and my 31st anniversary. We have survived lots of stuff over the years,good and bad and are still going strong. He still makes me laugh, even when I don't want to so....I think I'll keep him around another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment