Saturday, May 1, 2010

News from Mexico

No news is Good News.....I haven't heard directly from them, however, talked to Christy this morning and she said that the support van has a hole in the oil pan and is sitting along the road somewhere. As far as I know everything else is still intact.
These photos I got off the NORRA site for coverage. I have shopped and relaxed for days. Just can't get enough I guess.
I'm headed to the mall after a couple more things. That'll teach him for going to Mexico!hahahaha Not really, I am conservative at best. All the Airborne Crews are in the air and buzzing around today.
It's beautiful outside. When I return from the mall, KayCee and I will spend some time outside. I will go to the gym and spend some time by the pool this afternoon later. I can't stay in and watch any more news about this Arizona law and all the protests.
These folks need to stop unless they live here! The officer that got shot yesterday is out of the hospital and he will be o.k. but that should have never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment