Saturday, May 8, 2010

This is a Test!

First of all....Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's I know! You are all special and I hope you get to do whatever you want to do tomorrow! I will. I have got flowers already and a few greetings. These flowers, although beautiful, are poisonous to animals so we watch KayCee when she's around them.
Next, Congrats to all the Graduates that I know. Sorry I missed the celebrations, but I am wishing you well long distance! I bought a new camera yesterday. A Nikon Coolpix L110. It has a 15X zoom and all kinds of bells and whistles that I have to get familiar with. I walked around the resort and took a few shots this morning. The boys in the air were around, but I only got a shot at a couple of singles.
They zoom up pretty good! I have installed the software and I figured it would be difficult, but it's just a bit different than my Kodak Easy Share, so eventually it will get easier. I did a couple of errands today, we spent several hours out in the pool this afternoon as it was 95 today.
Then I fixed Shrimp Scampi and veggies for supper. I splurged and baked a pan of brownies tonight too. There's a food setting on that camera, and I'll add that pic to this tomorrow! They don't hurt ya if ya just look at em! DH will get dessert in a little bit. I can't believe that this is our last weekend here. It's getting pretty hot, but we have A/C and I'm not looking to the freezing temps up north, but it's time to see the rest of the things I have on the agenda.
I'm just glad we get to come back to this wonderful place that we've found, my oasis in the desert! Now lets see if I can download these pictures to here. The colors of these pictures are a lot more vivid and the pictures of this owner's lot, with the vacation spot is a real entertaining space! We won't be doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment