Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving One and All!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. I don't know where to begin! We have our health and we have our family and friends and they have their health! I'm sincerely grateful that I have a wonderful man and a great German Shorthair to share my life.

We had a great walk yesterday out on our golf course. I am so happy that our weather is wonderful and this fall season in spectacular here in Nebraska.
I'm thankful to have been able to travel many miles this year and to be able to have put my toes in two more major bodies of water.
Thankful for the ability to be wandering from state to state and experiencing all of the local traditions and customs.
Thankful to be going back to the Desert for the winter and the opportunity to make plans for another travel season next summer.

We have made all kinds of new friends along the way, revisited and renewed some cherished friendships from the past. We have been able to participate in favorite old activities and learn a few new ones along the way.I'm especially thankful for the sense of humor when someone is taking pictures of me that I don't want them to!

We have gained some family members and sadly enough have lost a couple too. This time tomorrow we will be cleaning up the bones and diving into the pie! The quality of time we will spend through the day will sustain us until the next gathering.

I just want you all to know that I feel blessed,and thankful...for all of you! Happy Thanksgiving and don't you dare eat too much!hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kay. Well said. Have fun and eat lots and lots! You only live once.

    ReplyDelete