Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bump in the Road

It's been raining since 3 o'clock this morning here. I was awake so knew when it started. You know that pain in the neck I mentioned a while back? Well it grew to immense proportions, and is not getting better. Danny reminded me that when we were in Marshfield, our airbags left the step way up in the air, and I stepped out forward, way too far down was that first step, and while I didn't fall because he caught me, the Chiropractor thinks I jammed my neck and ribs. A muscle running down my arm is pushing on a nerve in my left arm and feels like a hot knife being stabbed in my upper arm. A pinched nerve no doubt! No relief. I have gone to Chiro twice and hurt really bad again today. Not much fun here, and I'm getting nothing done. DH keeps wanting to drug me with Flexeril and send me to bed, but I can't stand that drugged feeling so I hold ice on it and take Tylenol. I will give this guy one more chance to turn this around and then I am headed for an M.D. DH has been offered a position on a pit crew to race the Baja in California down in Mexico with a Vintage Pick up. It's 2 weeks away and I don't think we'll be able to make it. We have company coming here with reservations and it's too late to ask them to change. Would be rather rude not to be here! It would have been lots of fun to be on the beach again and to see our good friends, but don't think it's gonna happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment