Friday, September 4, 2009

Work Goes On

I'm not completely better. Have gained another issue, hoarse trying to fend off a cold. Still not well from pinched nerve, but a little better. Unfortunately our Refrigerator isn't frost free, so needs to be defrosted about every month. Thank you DH!
He always does that chore. I have done something this morning. Got a pot roast ready in the slow cooker so we will have supper. Last night we went to a show. It was The Mike Walker Show,an imitator of lots of country artists. It was at the God and Country Theatre, so had a couple of Tributes to Veterans and the Troops, and some Gospel music. He was born in 1995 so I was amazed how good he imitated folks being dead before he was born. He had always been infatuated with Elvis and worked at Graceland for 12 years. It was a pretty good show and all we had to do was donate some non perishable food. Tomorrow night we will go for dinner at the Andy Williams Grill. His piano player stays here and one of our camp rangers is a musician and they will be playing there from 9 - 11 so will try to check that out. In the meantime, this place has gotten busier in the face of the Labor Day weekend. We now have neighbors on both sides and in back. All older so not partiers or kids. The traffic has increased as well, so will probably stick kinda close to home. I no doubt have another trip to the Chiro to make, but will wait til next week. If he doesn't get it done then, I am headed to M.D.
In the meantime, I'm pounding down the zinc and Vitamin C. It's not getting me down if I can help it. I'm getting pretty tired of not feeling good. DH has started the routine of walking several miles a day to get in better shape for hunting season. I want to be out there too! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment