Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Sky Opened Up Again This Morning!


It's raining so hard I can barely see up to the end of our row! However, I am sitting here watching the guy at the end of our row hook up his fiver to a Tractor (semi)hauler. Then they will hook up their little red buick behind that! What on earth is so important to head out of here with a rig that long, in a driving rain? They've been here all week and have hardly left their rig, so can't figure why a few more minutes would make a difference. He's gonna be soaked the way it is! Some people just amaze me! This is not just a small rain, it's a frog drowner! I was glad to have KayCee's rain coat and boots this morning! We won't be doing any outside stuff today, and there's a certain ball game on this afternoon that I think we'll watch. GO BIG RED!!!! We play Virginia Tech. It's a Nebraska habit...and yes...I'm one of those. Tonight we will go to the Andy Williams Grill for a late sandwich and to watch Cody and Barbara play and sing. Haven't seen Cody running around here on his golf cart this morning! Have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment