Saturday, November 21, 2009

No Good News


Every place I turn...the T.V.....the Radio....and the Internet.....there's bad news. The dow is down, the special executive session is forcast to be a fight one way or the other. The Al Quaida are still wreaking havoc on everything they touch and we are walking amongst more extremist Multi-Cultural Sympathizers every day! The media are bringing Sara Palin forward and interviewing her to compliment her book tour. They hope that it helps their ratings and she hopes it sells more books. Quite honestly I don't think she would have made as big of a mess out of our economy as we're in right now with our current administration. But in all of this gloom and doom this weekend, I see a brightness. The weather here is going to be quite warm. My youngest son came home to hunt. We have company from Colorado again and I made it up early to feed the crew this morning. The men and dogs are gone for the day. I am having a party with the "Wii Fit" so that I don't have to watch the news for a while. We will go out for supper tonight. The Cornhuskers host Kansas State. Go Skers. I'm studying up on Southern California and trying to decide where we will spend some time after we leave Arizona. Even if the country is in dire straits, we need to find some good in our present days....or it can depress even the strongest of souls! Have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment