Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Rest of this Year will Fly By Now

Colorado v NebraskaThe rest of the year will fly on by now. Seems like we've just got here and actually we've been here just shy of a month. Days are just running together. Went to the Hospital and got my H1N1 flu shot and have been sick ever since! Go Figure. Had my annual blood work done this week and was fearful that it would be out of whack. Feared for no reason it seems, as everything is good and had a glowing report, everything within normal limits,so must be doing something right! Started with a new Doctor and really like him, so to those of you who recommended him to me....Thanks! Took a ride up north to Lexington NE yesterday, and lots of farmers are really working to get their crops out. Many Grain Haulers and pieces of Farm Equipment on the roads. Use extra caution if you're in a farming area, their minds are not always on the highway, but in their work! Be safe! Tonight we will watch Football. A great College Rivalry between Nebraska and Oklahoma. No predictions, just rooting for the home team. I could have slept all day, but I didn't. DH and KayCee have been hunting all day every day this week. He always makes every activity into a job. The Colorado Hunters will leave tomorrow and then he helps guide for a retired baseball pitcher with our son and our local weatherman. I know my dog is exhausted and ready for a rest. I made a new Cajun Shrimp with Linguini...lordy get the Tums.

No comments:

Post a Comment