Friday, February 12, 2010

Beginning of a Weekend

Up early and off to Casa to finish up the Valentine's shopping. PetSmart first and then Sports Authority and Best Buy. Had real good luck finding what I wanted and finished the trip buying groceries for home cooked breakfast tomorrow. Was going to bake banana bread this afternoon and make home made pizza for supper, but that plan was scrapped by the time I got home. Our neighbors invited us to tag along out to the Ak Chin Indian Res. for Crab Leg buffet this afternoon. The pizza can be made anytime and will just have to wait! Tomorrow night we have a party so will be a busy weekend. No new pictures and didn't encounter any crazies this morning. The panhandlers weren't even up yet! Friday Traffic is bad already though and today started the O'Odahm Tash Festival. I don't remember that the parade last year was V. weekend. Think it's earlier. They are already setting up the booths and some merchants were already set up on Pinal. We attended the parade and the Pow Wow last year, and I think we'll be too busy this year to partake in much. I ended up sick with the flu for days afterwards, so think we'll stay home. The Fry Bread is to die for, and has enough cholestorol to make your arm hurt! So I keep telling myself that I'm being such a good girl by avoiding it!
The Buffet tonight is gonna be bad enough!Sun is warmer today. It's over 70. Happy Friday everyone!The sunset tonight looked like a big Blaze Behind the Tabletop Mountains tonight on the way home from Harrahs at Ak Chin. Buffet was very good. Earned me about 40 hours at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment