Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Great Anticipation

All things this week are in preparation for the 3 day Nitro Methane Blast!!! All laundry and linen got done yesterday. I bought a camp shower that holds 5 gallons of water and warms the water with the sun. We went to Home Depot in search of a hose attachment for our collapseble dog bathtub. No luck, so settled for rubber tubing and a clamp, now we can bathe miss house frau, rinse her with water warmed with the sun and dump the thing down the sewer! We were up at 5:45 this morning. Mr. Brown had a very early tee time at Fiesta Grande Golf Course on the other side of Casa Grande and he was the chauffeur this morning, so he had to unload the car so it would hold 4 sets of golf clubs and 3 other people! Now that the sun is up, it looks to be another great day here in the desert! House frau will get a bath tomorrow and I will get the racing backpack packed. I think we'll need jackets in the mornings yet and will de-layer in the afternoons. The good thing is that there's no moisture forcast anywhere near here. Yea! We've decided to drive the 42 mile trip every day instead of taking the coach to the racetrack. I'm going to do bookwork this morning and get some more stuff caught up for Income Tax. I also have to go up to the clubhouse for announcements this morning. There's a SkyMed meeting, which is a flying ambulance that transports you anywhere you want to go, and is sort of an insurance policy. We won't participate, but I said I'd go listen anyway. This afternoon I'll go to the gym for day 3 this week. I'm being a good girl so I can slack this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment