Monday, February 8, 2010

A Cool Week in the Desert

The start of another week. I have some fun things planned. Cooking Pheasant/Shrimp Alfredo for the weekly potluck tonight. Tomorrow we drive in the desert. It was a busy day on I10 yesterday. One aleged Hostage situation with a UHaul and a crazy man near here right at the exit I take to town. He said he had 77 illegals in the back. It was empty, He is in jail in Florence. We made Fox News Live. Closed the interstate for hours, then they got it opened and just about time for the Super Bowl to be over and the sky lit up with ambulance lights. I counted 4 units right out here in front of the park, it was a bad accident. Haven't seen the particulars of that one, but the clean up took a couple hours and slowed traffic for a long time. This is most definitely a dangerous stretch of road. We try not to be out at night much. Another Super Bowl has come and gone. Now I can look forward to next season....go Broncos. Hopefully they call me to bring computer in, that the keyboard is in. I should have mail today, so will be busy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment