Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Been a Long Week

I haven't been any fancy places or been on any adventures this week. I guess you could call what I've done an adventure of sorts! Wednesday, I was cooking for a dinner party that I was having and a coffee cup (with lid) got dumped over into the keyboard of my laptop. What a deal. Messed up my keyboard, so I've been busy trying to find the best way to fix it. It didn't fry everything, so I have a guy in Casa that has the keyboard ordered and will clean it up and put it back together, so hopefully I will be back and operational by Wed or Thursday of this coming week. Until that time, I am relying on the computers here at the Desert Valley Computer room. I can't believe how much I depend on that piece of equipment. So now I feel kinda lost and I'm just glad that I can come up here and use these. I won't be doing anything important here however. Just don't know about passwords etc. It's still really nice weather here, but we're in for some showers and cool weather for the first of the upcoming week. It sure is nice to watch all the snow in New Jersey on TV and then walk outside without a coat! We may take a ride down towards Tucson today later. No big plans, and none of my teams are in the Super Bowl tomorrow so that won't be a big party event for me either! Hope everybody has a great weekend. I do get my regular e mail and am checking it once a day through the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment