Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Sun Came Out Today

We had an uneventful ride down I44 this morning but no pictures from today. More today from the Arch and St. Louis.
It rained heavily in the night again last night, and I thanked my lucky stars we had a good rock base in that park. We found our way to this small little park right by the east bound exit of the Interstate and got set up. Decided to go check out the town. Got some recommendations on places to eat, and I came home and cooked! This is a bigger town than I thought. They have a nice new Wal Mart right down the road and I will check that out later if I need stuff before we head to Branson. Hair appt. in the morning and will go to Bass Pro Shops tomorrow and try not to buy out the store. We have an issue with the a window awning that will probably need to be checked out at a Camping World just down the road from here. Seems like there's always something. The Suburban played it's nasty little "No Start" business again this afternoon and I wasn't impressed. It started just fine when we unhooked it from the Tow Bar, so can't figure it out.
While I'm at the hair place, DH is taking it over to the Chev. dealership across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment