Friday, August 28, 2009

Trojan Virus Ordeal!

I was getting ready to call it a night last night. We had gone out for supper and I checked my e mail when we got home. All of a sudden a bunch of pop ups started all over the place and an antivirus software came up as installed on my desktop. It scared the crap out of me and I immediately shut everything off, since it said it was a critical threat, and I invisioned a little worm sucking all my passwords out and ....all my account numbers and money out of my bank! I even had a bad dream about that!
Early this morning I called the guys who I usually go to thinking we could go through a removal on the phone...no deal. Found a reputable place and took the little PITA machine in for emergency care today. Poor lil sick thing! They were good and got me fixed right up. In that trip, I discovered yet another shopping center tucked away and hidden back in the hills. The Cinemas are also there, and the shows that I want to see are on there, so we'll be going back. I felt like my hands were tied this morning, as I couldn't finish any of my end of the month book work or check the weather, my e mail or a dang thing. Is that addicted? I do rely on this machine in most of the things I do in a day.
DH has lead butt and I couldn't even get him up to go to Wally World. I'm going there now to pick up a couple of things. Am bound set and determined to have grilled fish and vegetables for supper and I'm making it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment