Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Raining! AGAIN!!!

I'm just sitting here tonight listening to the rain pitter patter on the top of the coach. My worry antanae are extended. Some friends of ours is here camping this weekend, with their fifth wheel and boat. We got home this evening from being gone all day, and the guys took the boat and went out fishing. They thought that the rain was going around us.......NOT! It came back in and I think we're getting a frog strangler! I've tried to call them a couple of times, and I don't get an answer. Hope they're not in trouble out there. It's dark.....and it's really coming down! We took off this morning and had breakfast at the Bugbee Cafe in Alma NE. Got to visit with a couple that we hadn't seen since we have been back. On to the big O town we went. DH went on with another guy to Arapahoe NE where they played golf in a foursome. I did laundry....isn't that always the way?? Had a nice visit with several people that I haven't seen for many moons. Got caught up on all the drama and happenings of the small town. When DH got back from the golf outing, we stopped at the sticks n bricks and he put a couple of bolts in our carport that the wind had worked out, and I picked up some tourism info on our upcoming states that I had received in the mail. Had supper in Republican City and finally got back here after six. It sprinkled and rained off and on all day. Tonight it's just flat out raining! It's been kind of a miserable day here for all the weekenders wanting to play in the water. They are having a successful weekend as far as the numbers of campsites sold here at Hunters Cove. I've left towels by the door and I'm going to turn in. KayCee already went to bed. She finally gave up trying to get me to go... we have to head up the road to Grand Island NE in the morning to see our new nephew. DH's sister is finally a Grandma! Then a stop at Wally World, so I can get stocked up for travel as we won't be near Wal Mart for a week or two. I just hope we don't sink sittin right here!LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment