Friday, June 12, 2009

KayCee Home from the Vet Clinic


This was some of our happier adventures at a dog park this past winter in Chandler Arizona! I can't wait til the little girl is up to this again! She loves to go through the agility course. We got to bring KayCee home this afternoon from the Vet Clinic. She wouldn't eat for them, and they called so we would go up and try. I took her dish, and made a little wet food up and she gobbled it right down. We have lots of rules and things that she can't do. We were warned that the antibiotics are very high priced, and I didn't get a bill yet.....I probably don't want to know, and that probably shoots the idea of new carpet now, but oh well!! She said the fish hook had punctured all the way through her stomach and they had to cut some of the dead stomach away and stitch it up, so we have to be really careful, and she was being optomistically cautious. I'm feeling a little better today. Not coughing so bad and the sore throat is almost gone. Did all the laundry today and started a new book. I like John Grisham - and this is -- The Street Lawyer--in the first two chapters it was really action packed, so I don't think I'll have any trouble finishing it. DH back to the fishing on the bank and I will stay in and watch the "House Frau" this evening. As she gets better, we will get out and put her in the back of the suburban and go hang out there too, if the sun ever shines again! There was a really nice rain this morning. Just perfect sleeping weather with the rain gently pitter pattering on the roof of the coach. No wind to speak of and no storms to worry about. I haven't stayed in bed that late in a long time! Took me almost til noon to finish all the laundry when I finally got up and around. Guess the grandkids chickened out on the camping business down here. It's just too damp and cool yet. Don't think I blame them, I wouldn't want to tent it now either. Maybe they will come and fish tomorrow for a while, in the meantime, I know where I will be! Watchin my little German "Frau" and being very thankful that we still have her with us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment