Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad Monday

Not too much has been good today. We are having a new experience tonight. We are Boondocking at the WalMart in Goodland Kansas!I'm a liitle nervous, but after the Monday from Hell...I'm just about numb. Had a plan that DH was going to fire up the coach this morning and head down hwy 24 and from Limon on I70 east to Goodland to get the new tires. I had an appt. at Penrad Radiology and (routine screen mammo) and after that I was going to drive to Goodland seperately. We found that the dash had no power! No radio or plugs...after DH exausted all his searches and ideas...time was drawing near, so I left. He called a Mobile repair and the guy showed up, reset a switch, charged us 175.00 and left. I was done by then so waited and he showed up, we hooked up the car at Big R and away we went. Very late. Didn't get into Goodland til almost 5 and they can't get to it til morning! No campgrounds open. So here we are. We haven't filled tanks so am roughing it with gallons. :( Not the worst. Genset is working like a champ. Dan went in and asked permission. There are a couple of semis here also. I went shopping for some snacks. We ate supper uptown. Had to drive by the cousin's house. I may visit Aunts Uncles and Cousins and Brook Berringer (Nebraska Football Player that was going to marry my cousin but died in a plane crash with my favorite male cousin several years ago) at cemetary tomorrow if not too muddy. It's supposed to be down to 18 tonight. We'll see how this goes. We need to make up about $175 dollars in Camp fees, so we may do this all the way to AZ! Better go and look up another WalMart! I only hope today isn't an indication of the whole week. I shouldn't have got up! Oh yeah, mammo hurt like the dickens too.

No comments:

Post a Comment