Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Day..

Thursday is a new day. The sun is shining and the wind's not blowing. I can go out without a coat. DH is washing my rugs that have gotten grimy and I have a better outlook today.
One of the rules of the RVer is that all plans are written in Jello. Bearing that in mind, we have decided that if we get out of here at a halfway decent time this afternoon, we will continue on down the road to Amarillo Texas and have dinner at the famous "The Big Texan" steak house. Followed up by another night of boondocking before heading west on I40. Not that far out of the way, and we really have blown this week anyway. While they are putting the shocks on today, I think I will venture down to the Visitors Center and take a look at Dorothy's house, of Wizard of Oz Fame. Had a great night here.
Off the road but a little train noise. Not obnoxious. Great farm country, but goathead stickers are bad and KayCee didn't like it. If she were to run around again, she would have to have her rubber boots and DH won't want to take the time to do that. She really is being a good girl and readapting to this traveling.This is what she does when DH vaacums, she hates the vaacum! She still gets pretty nerved up and pants and drools, until I put her over behind my seat so she can't see out, then she settles down in her bed. I hope everyone has a great day today. There will be something good to look forward to I'm sure. It's gonna be an expensive one for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment