Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrrrrrrr! Ccccccooooollllld!


-2 Degrees and -26 windchill this morning. DH is not hunting today. DH is in his chair with his favorite lap dog watching an old movie. I'm doing more prep and looking forward to AZ and California. The sun is shining and that is a plus, but very deceiving for the temperature. The wind is steady and has been since yesterday afternoon. I'm a slave to the house. Not going to stick my nose out farther than the screen door to let the house frau out. She doesn't mess around any, no worries that she will run off. It's a good thing that I have this computer, I won't get too bored. I'm back to 48 hour countdown. We should be on the road in just a little under 48 hours now. Hope there's no more delays! I now have an agenda...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment