Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wind and Sprinkles

It was a fairly nice day today after some rain in the night. I made the trip in to the fitness center, walked out with KayCee several times. Almost don't know how to act with either a just a light jacket or shirt sleeves. No more heavy coat! yea. DH wore shorts today. Not nice enough for golf yet though. We're getting some rain and wind from the storms on the west coast. Supposed to have 45 mph gusts after midnight,that means we'll be rockin. Did some mundane tasks this afternoon and think I'll call it a night pretty early. Our potluck last night was really good, lots of variety of things, I made a crock pot of Chicken and wild rice soup. I didn't bring any home, so it went over pretty well. We had a musical family for entertainment. A man and wife and 8 kids, 5 of which played fiddles and piano and sang. Was pretty good. I don't know how they do it...home school and it's more like an organization. They farm in Washington in the summer and travel and do shows in the winter. Reminded me of a family in Branson that did shows. DH brought me a fresh grapefruit off a tree today and I will have that for breakfast tomorrow. We have a coffee to go to in the morning and I'm making home made pizza. Not much other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment