Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gettin' Up Early has it's Perks!

Don't usually get up early enough to see the sun rise, but I did this morning. DH had an early tee time and I was busy worrying about my solar panels. So rather than toss and turn, I got up and grabbed the book just in time for DH to tell me he switched the gauge...so not misfiring after all. I grabbed the camera, jumped in the car and drove out of the park to get past some power lines. These aren't the best pictures.
They really don't do the pink sky justice. One of these days I need to go camera shopping. No big news. Baked banana bread for us and another couple and washed all our bedding today. Still cleaning up red desert sand from the storm. Discovered a two inch pile on the drivers control panel under the window. Started a good book today. Watched the Maintenance Man attempt to clean the pool out. Don't know how deep the mud is on the bottom, he's really got a mess. This park is getting fuller and fuller.
Tells me the economy is loosening up and the RVers are coming out of the slump. I talked to a guy today that bought a unit in Colorado, and he said the C.W. where he was had 16 motorhomes sold and going out this week. There's a little hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment