Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Deep Freeze

We drove in fog so thick you couldn't see past your nose last night.
Went and told the girls and families good bye.
The twins are really growing and those kids have their work cut out for them. They both have very spcial personalities and we will look forward to seeing them on our next trip.
We had supper with the older Grandkids at Pizza Hut. School started for them yesterday in this new year.
They had a big vacation to Minnesota and we had to hear all about their ice fishing adventures, driving the vehicle out onto a lake. I love to fish, and I love fresh Walleye, but that experience I have no desire to partake in! Ah, to be young. Today is the day when the storm is forcast to come in. The trees ar thick with ice this morning, and the wind has started to blow. They predict about 30 mph. Stil 25 degrees and that's suppose to fall drastically this afternoon.
My DH is a little touched in the head, as he just HAD to go out for a short hunt this morning. A good book and catching up on online shopping sounds better to me! Snow is falling gentle and lightly, the fog has lifted and the view is beautiful. O.K. I've seen it and I'm ready to look at the desert for a while. On to my Soup and a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment