Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happpy St. Patty's Day!

I finally feel like Spring is going to appear! The trees here at Desert Valley are budding and the bushes are blooming. Today is going to be a fun day. We have to say good bye to some friends this morning heading home to Caspar WY. They are going because of a funeral, so not really because they want to leave early. It's still snowing up in that country. We wish them a safe trip. We will be stopping to see them this summer and then the guys can get a couple of rounds of golf in to make up for not going now. Our weekly park meeting is this morning, and things are winding down so rapidly here that I can't imagine many announcements. Tonight will be the last party of the season. I am going up to see if I can help with the food prep. One minor thing I seem to know a little about! I have a couple more road trips planned to finish up this area, and am getting excited about seeing the desert in ful bloom. Right now, we've had so much rain this winter that all the huge Saguaro Cacti are just fat! They look awesome. Heading in to LA Fitness after that and then back to get ready for the dinner. It got up over 80 yesterday, and we sat outside a while. I got a little red. It snuck up on me, so will lay off that even though it's gonna be at least that nice today and the wind doesn't seem to be blowing today either. Maybe will get the chance to put the big awning out and rest a little this afternoon. Again, have a safe and wonderful St. Patty's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment