Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy V Day Tomorrow!


This Cholla Bush is as close as I'm getting to flowers this year! Happy Valentines Day everybody! Hope ya all get to do something fun. I have a fun morning planned, am getting up and making breakfast. Was gonna make him take me out and changed my mind! can't wait to hand out presents! We went to a gun show bright and early this morning in Casa Grande, missed the Tohono O'Odham Tash parade and festival. We took that in last year. Lots of people and traffic jams though, so I think they had a good turn out, even though it is lots colder than it was last year. Only a mere 6 days until we're goin' racin. Yipee!!!! I do hope it warms up a little bit more by then. Getting excited and am turning into a channel flipper myself now tonight. Back and forth between the Olympics and Winternationals in Pomona. My friend lost out first round today :( ...she'll get em next time, and thankfully it's early in season..

No comments:

Post a Comment