Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Small Hen Party

Today was the day for the annual hen party. The day that I called a get together with three of my old high school friends. We've remained friends for a lot of years after high school and try to get together whenever possible, which isn't real often since I spend a lot of time away from here now.
A good time was had by all...we had coffee and cinnamon bread and fruit....I'm glad I have some recent pictures to take with me on the road, and it's great to have cell phones and computer access to keep in touch through the year.
I'm baking two dozen Cinnamon rolls in the morning and then tearing my kitchen apart. Lots to do tomorrow.
All ready for Christmas and I am holding my breath that the weather will not make it difficult for those who have to travel tomorrow and Friday. I'm getting excited to see everybody and trying not to think about all I have to do to get ready to travel. DH had his last hunt today, he took our old neighbor and went on a goose hunt to Grand Island but didn't score any. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment