Monday, May 23, 2011

Storms and Prayers

Good early Monday Morning. Can't sleep and while I'm sitting here thinking of what all we have to get done to be ready to leave here on Tuesday, I skimmed over to Fox News after seeing a post about storms on Facebook. My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in Sunday's horrific tornadoes in Joplin MO, and Minneapolis MN. Both places we've been to in other years. We will head for Florida for a while, until we just can't bear the heat anymore,
or the space shuttle lands and we get to see that. It's scheduled to come down June 1st and we will be staying at Titusville, which is not very far from Merrit Island and the Kennedy Space Center. I feel very fortunate that all we are dealing with now is very warm temps. We got busy and gave Betsy a much needed bath Friday before it really started heating up. The thermometer got up to 101 today. The condensation from the a/c just runs! It will be refreshing to be in a cooler climate and I am considering that move next. I think I need some mountains! KayCee is ready for cooler weather too! All she wants to do is eat and lay on the couch!
Which is what we all did today! I will attempt to catch another 40 or so winks now and get errands done early as it will be another scorcher (no, boiler!) today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of KayCee. At first I thought she had a mask on.

    ReplyDelete