Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Weekend to ya'll!

We are hanging out here at a huge RV Resort a few miles outside of Titusville Florida. It is an absolutely georgous place, with every activity and ammenity possible....except Verizon Internet Service! It stinks! So once again, no pictures right now. We will be here until Tuesday morning and then head over to Tampa and the Lazy Days RV Park at the Lazy Days Dealership. We had several Thunderstorms yesterday and some wind, but nothing bad. DH played golf and I went shopping today. We have driven around some and toured a wildlife preserve. Thursday morning we took an airboat ride and saw lots of alligators. Yesterday I had a dentist appointment and today I cooked and we layed out at the pool. Will keep this short for now and be watching as I do have lots of pics and things to say! Now it'll take 10 minutes to post this...so I'll go back to my word search puzzle. By the way, I made home made cherry cobbler with canned Montana Flathead Cherries that I've been carrying around. It is "TO DIE FOR" I miss Montana!OH yeah, and most important, I hope ya'all take time out from the picnics and celebrations to shake the hand of a soldier, say thanks to a Veteran and say prayers for those soldiers deployed and their families. Acknowlege those in our cemetaries that helped and fought to keep us free! We have not forgotten them! Party on!

1 comment:

  1. Cherries aren't my favourite but I bet it was darn good. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete