Monday, October 19, 2009

A Beautiful Fall Day


Here in South Central Nebraska, these beautiful days, we know as numbered! We have finally got a couple days of sunshine after many with no sun at all. The corn crops need to dry more, but folks are starting to go full bore into harvest. Tis the season, so they say. Hunting season is getting closer. Our dog knows there's a change in the air. We made a trip to Cabelas yesterday after spending some time with the grand kids. DH had to pick up some essentials and take advantage of a sale that was over yesterday. Today we finally had the TV serviceman here and now have all of our channels on all TVs. Yea! I was almost getting used to going to bed without one on! NOT. Tomorrow I have a lady coming to wallpaper some walls here. It should be an interesting day. We have been working with our Wii Fit every day. It's kinda fun doing it together, because a partner to motivate ya to exercise is always a good thing.

In thinking of the upcoming Travel Session, I have received the new Good Sam Magazine "Highways" and in that was my upcoming 2010 Trailer Life Directory order form. I will order it when I get to Arizona, but until then, I have the 2009 copy. I would recommend using the website.....www.goodsamclub.com It has all of the same information as the magazine, and you can find RV Parks to stay at. Many of the listings are in the Trailer Life Directory, it gives the ammenities and contact information of the parks. I have to decide in the next couple of months which memberships I will keep this year, or if I will let some go. I use the Trailer life Directory and Good Sam the most.

I have heard that lots of folks are starting to return to our Desert Valley Resort. I'm getting excited about seeing (and using) the new exercise room, hanging out with all the friends we have made and exploring more in Arizona. Until then, it's time to get back to planning the winter functions.....here in good old Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment