Friday, April 30, 2010

Hippy Hooray its Friday!

I am looking forward to a very nice day! I had the pleasure of taking miss KayCee for a walk at 4:30 this morning.
Usually her Daddy does that part, and that would be one reason that I'm looking forward to his return! The wind has blown 4-0 the last two days straight. I did notice it wasn't blowing a bit at 4:30. Now the breezes are starting up again. At least the sun is nice and bright. We're going up close to 80 today. Yesterday I spent the most part of the day shopping at the Palms mall. I like this place more and more all the time! This afternoon I will go for a massage at the Lotus Day Spa. When that is finished I am going to go to Best Buy and look at Cameras. I have done a little research and will start the looking process now. I plan on getting a new camera before we leave here and go to the Grand Canyon in a couple of weeks. I want to get it and do some practicing with things around here to get used to it. DH is on his second leg of the Baja 1000 Rally in Mexico. I haven't heard a word from him so we just can hope everything is going well. I will look on the NORRA site today for standings.
I am fascinated by the construction companies working here in the park on putting up and finishing all sizes of buildings from small Casitas (large storage room) on RV Sites, Park Models and small double wide houses. They are roofing a small casita this morning with tile roofing, and it goes very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment