Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blogging in the Laundrymat at Ft. Lupton CO

We made the trip north on Monday and I have had next to no service since then. To load pictures would be an all day chore and I just plain don't have time to do that this week. I probably put too much on my plate for this week, but will survive it I'm sure. I took my galley chairs to a place in Lakewood yesterday that does complete RV Renovations. I picked out the fabric for them and toured the place. They have lots of projects, complete remodels of coaches, and it was interesting to see their operation. It is located west of my old neighborhood, so of course I took a little detour and drove up Sheridan Blvd. to see how everything is. The lake is pretty, but all the property is pretty run down. Seems like Sheridan Blvd. is a lot narrower than I remember, but then I have a much bigger vehicle now. The chairs will be done Thursday evening, and we have to be on the way to Cheyenne then. DH will leave for Cheyenne Thursday afternoon, and I will go back down and pick the chairs up, and meet him in Cheyenne. All of my preperation for my family get together at the ranch is nearly complete. I finished ironing bandanas for everybody this morning. I am doing a quick couple of loads of laundry and will bake cupcakes yet this afteroon, saving the decorating for Friday morning. I was informed everyone should be there by Friday noon, so not gonna leave much time. I imagine I will burn some midnight oil Thursday night. This whole area has changed quite a bit from how I remember it. DH was really busy yesterday while I was gone. We had a certified tech out from Aqua Hot to do a service job on our system. Come to find out, it needed some major repairs to the tune of $1500.00. He didn't follow procedure for the Continued Service Plan, so now today we are waiting for an adjuster to come out to clear it for it to be covered. I'm fully expecting since they didn't follow correct procedure that they will not pay for the work. Not very happy about that, but at least we have hot water! I would have been even more grateful had we needed heat! Not very hot here and no humidity so life of weather is good. I will have time to do pictures in Cheyenne following the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment