Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scenic Shots

Yesterday we set out towards Sheridan with the main intention to get DH glasses. Stopped a couple times before we got there at some scenic overlooks.
I couldn't resist some landscapes as the lighting and clouds were great.
We struck out in the glasses department, did some shopping at some western stores and didn't find what I was looking for. Had lunch at a cafe there in downtown Sheridan and came back to Buffalo.
I have been having Gym withdrawals, with the rain and short stops I haven't been walking outside either so I stopped in at the local YMCA and signed up. I got up really early and went this morning. I found an Optometry place and called them and made an appt. for DH, so it's back to Sheridan in the morning.
Today was just a miscellaneous day, was doing some laundry this afternoon and happened to glance out my window to be looking directly in to the eyes of a big Tom Turkey!
Took that photo op too, and thought I was gonna have to sit on DH! He was tryin to call him in! This place is very relaxing and peaceful. It has been sunny today and much warmer. We will go for a walk pretty soon and see what else we can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment