Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

This deer is part of the herd that roams around here. This particular one likes to hang out here in my yard!
Suddenly, this morning my internet conectivity speed is next to zero! Most of the day I don't have enough connection to download pictures or much of anything! The program shows that I have 5 bars of service, so I have good reception but the speeds is next to zero! I won't be blogging very much for a while. I am taking this to the Verizon store early next week and see what's up with this, up until now it's worked fairly well. We still have several things in this area to see, and will be attending the celebration for the 4th here in Buffalo. Our part of this campground is still nice and quiet, which I hope continues. Since we are in the long term 55+ part of the park I think we'll have a nice weekend. Today is in the low 90s, pretty breezy, then a front is supposed to arrive and cool our temps down to 60s for daytime highs the rest of the weekend. Every afternoon a storm blows up bringing showers, thunder and lightening. Yesterday one blew up about 5 and then blew away just as fast and we never got a drop. Who knows what we're really in for. Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend and gets to remember our country's liberation and celebrate's our freedom. P.S. I hooked up to the free WiFi here in the park, and will download my pics that way, but not much of anything else. I had forgotten that I could use it...just won't use it for my personal stuff. Temp supposed to start dropping like a rock and wind to kick up later to 40... I may have to look up a coat if it stays cold all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment