Monday, September 7, 2009

End of Summer

Yep. It's the unofficial end of summer 2009. Where did it go? Last I knew we were in California and the rest is a blur! To finish up this holiday weekend we stayed home! KayCee and I went for a long walk this morning and the traffic on the highway in front was bumper to bumper. DH is under the weather today. He picked up the bug I had. I am actually feeling a little better today, outside of the pain in my neck and arm, which I will address tomorrow with the Chiro. We lost a lot of residents today. Lots of folks went home. Our back row is back to quiet, outside of acquiring a small pull type trailer and two Louisana Red Neck Bikers for neighbors! At this time they have a pick up, a four wheeler, a jeep and a Harley parked in their slot in front of the trailer. The sad part is, I think they'll be here for the duration. I said that I use this media for a vent on occasion and today is the day. A pet peeve - RVers with dogs that walk them and don't pick up after them! We have that happen regularly and I'm going to start handing out poop bags! We go to Dollar Tree and buy boxes of 40 for a dollar and it's only right to pick up after your dogs. We always pick up after KayCee, but one of our neighbors this weekend had a little Yorkie and she would walk him down here across from our coach and he would leave a present and she wouldn't pick it up! Most places have it right in the rules...well, I had enough so I saw her coming and leashed up KayCee and out we went. She very quickly turned around and headed back to her area! I said "Oh My KayCee! There's a snack!" They left around noon today. Thankfully. It's those who make it hard on us pet owners, so please be considerate and if they poop - you scoop! I feel better. I'm going to go try to do another mile. It may kill me off, it's still pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment