Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Process has begun

This is our last day here at Branson. The past month has been a real joy, minus all the rain.
We went to our last show yesterday. "Six" is a musical featuring six tenors without any instrumentals or band. Just the six brothers and they perform the whole show without support. It was really good. They are six out of 10 children, all boys in the family. I suppose the oldest around 40. They all have wives and children, making for a huge family! They showed a slide show honoring their mother, who passed away from cancer in 1992. Then ofcourse it ended with a military tribute.Check out this link to their website and they have a youtube video. http://www.thesixshow.com/ We finished up our last round of shopping and I broke down and bought a Wii. I needed something to do while DH goes hunting this fall. I think he thought this the better of two evils....I could just shop! I'm totally thinking I will become addicted so it may stay in the box a little longer. Besides that, we have started the waxing process on the outside of the coach, and should finish that up today. It's 49 degrees this morning.
It started dropping like a rock last night and the blankets came out. I'm going to wait to go outside til it's at least 60 today to start polishing. It won't take long for me to clean inside and secure everything to roll. I have planned just short jaunts, due to the fact that the weather is changing again and we may have wind and rain. If that happens, we won't go, it's just that simple. The last move in a wind storm cost us almost $1000.00 in repairs and I'm not prepared to do that again. The leaves from all the oak trees around here are falling rapidly and taking on their golds and browns. I sure don't like cold and am not looking forward to the coming few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment