Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miscellaneous Saturday

Just thoughts, no pictures. Tired of being cooped up. DH still hacking away and in bed. Note to self. No WalMart on Saturday ever again. Did get some stuff and baked a Kick a-- Blackberry Cobbler. Never mind that I feel like eating Macaroni and Cheese out of a can....ready to choke the guy next door. Wonder if he'd get it if I walk over and kick the kickstand right out from under that Harley! Tired of it at 6:40 every morning. Has no job/ ergo/ no money but still can buy beer and cigarettes. How is that possible? Went out for another walk with KayCee. She got to see one of her friends. The Alaska Lab. Been here long enough to get friendly with the Redhead Express family. They're from Alaska, and do a Bluegrass show X2 a week. Dueling TVs is driving me crazy. Someone needs a Belltone for Christmas. Tried to sleep on this couch bed last night. OMG....made it to midnight. Horrid. Can't expect anyone could sleep there. So I'll probably get Rhino virus next. Been walking around with the Clorox Disinfecting wipes going after everything. Hand Sanitizer til my hands are cracking, haven't had that since I cooked professionally. Sprayed with Lysol til we couldn't breathe. Am I crabby today? Cloudy weather..wish it would just rain and get it over with. Christy called me with a picture of the beach today. Sunny and beautiful blue water. I may cry. I may go out there in October. Tomorrow will be a better day. I will make Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment