Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nice Day

I'm still tired. Still getting things put away and arranged. Went to Coolidge to mail bills and visit Wal Mart. Could have gone to Casa, but it's usually way too busy. Had a good dinner at Evas Mexican Restaurant. Lots of dust in the air around here. Not quite bad enough for a dust storm but close. Tonight we went up to clubhouse, had ice cream and listened to a country band, The Calhoun's. A man and wife from Kansas. Not bad. DH has his first tee time for golf in the morning at 9:30 and I'm going to the gym in Casa. I have lots of boring work to do then. Just rattle around here the rest of the day, make soup for our weekly Pot Luck and take care of our fur kid. They're calling for rain all week, so I doubt that the pool is an option. I may just try to finish a book this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment